Position: Full time
Deadline: October 27, 2021
Certificate Number: C20CO9912 / Job Order: 2021-640/ 1 position
Purpose of Position: To ensure delivery of efficient and high quality services to children and families through simplifying and streamlining entry and data tracking for informing families and program improvement.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (include but not limited to):
- Receive, review, and enter data into computer system or tracking database according to established procedures using Program Resources and Outcomes Management Information System (PROMIS) and/or Enhance Field System (EFS) database.
- Create and maintain child and family files for all funding sources in designated, locked file cabinet(s).
- Complete application and determine family’s eligibility for SR and VPK child care programs. Complete re-determinations as required.
- Review the child Sign In/Out forms for completeness in preparation for the Center Coordinator to reconcile and approve attendance rosters.
- Submit SR and VPK attendance rosters to Program Data Analyst by the 1st of each month.
- Generate statistical reports to compare, analyze and verify data entered with source documents. Distribute reports to center, area and statewide staff as appropriate.
- Serve as the primary liaison between the Center and the myHeadStart and EFS Administrators in Immokalee.
- Meet weekly with Center staff regarding analysis of database reports.
- Attend required data entry and eligibility trainings and meetings and provide input to enhance systems.
- Ensure that confidentiality of data collected and stored are maintained.
- Adherence to all RCMA funding and DCF requirements.
- Commitment to vision and mission of RCMA.
- Effective time management.
EDUCATION, ABILITY, COMPENTENCY AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma.
- Three to five year work experience in a data entry position which provides the desired knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to perform the position’s essential duties and responsibilities.
- Knowledge of records management procedures.
- Computer literacy and data entry experience.
- Knowledge of computer software, including Excel and Word.
- Knowledge of PROMIS and EFS database systems a plus.
- Skill in use of basic office equipment.
- Communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations.
- Ability to demonstrate detail orientation.
- Ability to enter accurate information into automated database.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent organizational and follow-up skills.
- Ability to provide customer service effectively and courteously under normal or high-pressure circumstances.
- Detail oriented and possess skill in keyboard and calculator touch system.
- Carry out multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Customer service skills and sensitivity to staff and families.
- Must have or be able to obtain a Florida driver’s license and a driving record acceptable to RCMA’s insurance.
- Position requires extensive contact with children, families and staff from the communities served. Former farm workers, former parents or individuals with the ability to work and communicate with adults from varying socioeconomic and ethnic backgrounds are strongly preferred.
- RCMA believes vaccination is the best way to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and protect the children and families we serve, our workforce, and the communities where we operate. To minimize the risk of transmission of the COVID-19 virus and maintain a safe and healthy workplace, vaccination is required.
RCMA is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer