Position: Full time
Deadline: December 21, 2022
Certificate Number: C19IR0020/ Job Order: 2022-1015/1 Position (On-Site)
Redlands Christian Migrant Association (RCMA) is a nationally recognized non-profit leader in child care and early education. RCMA operates more than 65 centers and 2 charter schools, with a staff of 1,600 employees, in 21 Florida counties. We have grown over the years through our policy of hiring from the communities served, forging a strong bond between parents and RCMA caregivers, teachers and staff.
WHY WORK FOR US?
Would you rather have a fulfilling career than just a “job”? At RCMA, we feel lucky to work in fulfilling roles every day. Like one big family, we work hand in hand with families who need allies on their journey toward big dreams. Through empathy and compassion, we help cultivate a sense of dignity and pride in these valuable members of society and provide them with resources for growth. If this sounds like a family you’d like to become a member of, we’d love to hear from you!
In addition, RCMA offers a comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees. This includes a $40,000 Basic Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability Insurance covered 100% by RCMA. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, voluntary life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and a retirement plan. Eligible employees receive holiday pay, personal time off, and tuition assistance.
PURPOSE OF POSITION: To ensure delivery of efficient and high quality services to children and families through simplifying and streamlining entry and data tracking for informing families and program improvement.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receive, review, and enter data into computer system or tracking database according to established procedures using Program Resources and Outcomes Management Information System (PROMIS) and/or Enhance Field System (EFS) database.
- Create and maintain child and family files for all funding sources in designated, locked file cabinet(s).
- Complete application and determine family’s eligibility for SR and VPK child care programs. Complete re-determinations as required.
- Review the child Sign In/Out forms for completeness in preparation for the Center Coordinator to reconcile and approve attendance rosters.
- Submit SR and VPK attendance rosters to Program Data Analyst by the 1st of each month.
- Generate statistical reports to compare, analyze and verify data entered with source documents. Distribute reports to center, area and statewide staff as appropriate.
- Serve as the primary liaison between the Center and the myHeadStart and EFS Administrators in Immokalee.
- Meet weekly with Center staff regarding analysis of database reports.
- Attend required data entry and eligibility trainings and meetings and provide input to enhance systems.
- Ensure that confidentiality of data collected and stored are maintained.
- Adherence to all RCMA funding and DCF requirements.
EDUCATION, ABILITY, COMPENTENCY AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma.
- Three to five year work experience in a data entry position which provides the desired knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to perform the position’s essential duties and responsibilities.
- Knowledge of records management procedures.
- Computer literacy and data entry experience.
- Knowledge of computer software, including Excel and Word.
- Knowledge of PROMIS and EFS database systems a plus.
- Skill in use of basic office equipment.
- Communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations.
- Ability to demonstrate detail orientation.
- Ability to enter accurate information into automated database.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent organizational and follow-up skills.
- Ability to provide customer service effectively and courteously under normal or high-pressure circumstances.
- Detail oriented and possess skill in keyboard and calculator touch system.
- Carry out multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Customer service skills and sensitivity to staff and families.
- This is a temporary position
RCMA believes vaccination is the best way to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and protect the children and families we serve, our workforce, and the communities where we operate. To minimize the risk of transmission of the COVID-19 virus and maintain a safe and healthy workplace, vaccination is highly encouraged.
RCMA is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and a drug‑free workplace.