Position: Part time
Deadline: September 25, 2020
Certificate Number: C11MD0151/ Job Order: M-14-20
Responsibilities / Purpose of Position: To maintain a professional, clean and sanitary facility for children, families, staff and visitors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sanitation and Cleanliness of Facility:
- 1. Sweep, mop, scrub floors weekly and as needed.
- Vacuum hallways, classrooms and any office space bi-weekly or as needed.
- Clean bathrooms, hallways, classrooms and any office space.
- Empty trash and garbage containers in all areas as specified.
- Clean trash receptacles as needed.
- Keep outside areas clean and free of trash.
- Dust ceiling fans, windows ledge, blinds etc.
- Clean doors, windows and glass doors at least once a week.
- Regular cleaning of refrigerator, sinks, microwaves at least once a week.
- Clean and supply all restrooms daily.
- Replace faulty light bulbs.
- Replace A/C filters quarterly.
- Shampoo carpets and upholstery as needed.
- Pressure clean sidewalks as needed.
- Water outside & inside plants.
- Paint offices as directed. Periodic touch up of paint as needed.
- Notify supervisor of any items that need to be replaced or fixed.
- Maintain Supplies:
- Make sure all necessary supplies are fully stocked, i.e. kitchen, bathroom and cleaning supplies.
- At a minimum take inventory of supplies, complete supply form and submit to supervisor for ordering.
- Other duties as requested.
- Other Responsibilities:
- Adherence to all RCMA funding and DCF requirements.
Additional Comments: This a part time position with 20 hours a week and temporary position for one year.
RCMA is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer